By Raymond A. DeCarlo
Designed for an introductory electrical circuits path, the second one variation of Linear Circuit Analysis presents authoritative and in-depth but hugely obtainable insurance of conventional linear circuit research topics--both strategies and computation.
This moment variation represents an exhaustive revision, featuring:
· whole integration and wide use of MATLAB® in fixing difficulties and examples
· widespread use of SPICE, specially with op amp circuits
· Twenty percentage extra examples and various extra illustrations
· nearly thrice as many workouts instantly following the examples
· greater than one thousand end-of-chapter difficulties (approximately 25% greater than the 1st version, labeled and graded from the easier to the extra advanced; this variation comprises many new easy difficulties)
· very good pedagogical components together with case reviews, motivational real-world illustrations, and key words and concepts
A CD in each one publication! The CD contains:
· Complete options for college kids to ten% of the Homework Exercises. those strategies were solved step by step by means of the authors and are put in at the disk in an Adobe Acrobat® dossier.
· Additional MATLAB® Problems. Designed to problem scholars and expand their realizing of software program instruments, those complicated MATLAB difficulties are contained at the CD in an Adobe Acrobat dossier. ideas can be found at www.decarlolin.org less than "MATLAB Solutions."
· Laboratory Manual. A 214-page laboratory guide is resident at the in-text CD in Adobe Acrobat. It contains path pursuits, direction necessities, laboratory security directions, fifteen experiments, and 9 worthwhile appendices.
· A unfastened replica of the Multisim® 2001 Textbook variation (SPICE Simulator). This strong simulation software program features a totally useful model of Multisim® 2001 and incorporates a 1500 part database, 6 digital tools, 6 analyses, the Simplified model Interface, and shop and Print features. It creates and saves new circuits and should learn and simulate any circuit created within the Multisim® 2001 schooling or scholar Editions.
An broad instructor's package--available unfastened to adopters--includes:
· Solutions guide CD to Accompany Linear Circuit Analysis (0-19-514218-7) with whole special ideas to all of the end-of-chapter difficulties. for additional info, name your Oxford revenues consultant at 1-800-280-0280.
· Microsoft PowerPoint® Overheads to Accompany Linear Circuit Analysis (0-19-514724-3) comprises over 350 figures and captions from the ebook, enlarged and more advantageous for lecture room presentation. touch your Oxford revenues consultant at 1-800-280-0280 to reserve this CD-ROM and countless numbers of extra PowerPoint overheads from different Oxford texts.
· A site, www.decarlolin.org, with extra teacher assets, internet hyperlinks, enhancement fabrics, and errata.
to increase the advent to chose themes or supply extra perform we propose the next extra goods:
Allan's Circuits Problems through Allan Kraus (0-19-514248-9) contains over four hundred circuit research issues of whole solutions.
SPICE, moment Edition via Gordon Roberts and Adel Sedra (0-19-510842-6) gains over a hundred examples and various workouts for computer-aided research of microelectronic circuits.
Getting begun with MATLAB® by way of Rudra Pratap (0-19-512947-4) presents a short advent to utilizing this robust software.
Getting all started with MATLAB® (Version 6) by means of Rudra Pratap (0-19-515014-7)