By Barbara J. King
(24 lectures, 30 minutes/lecture)
Course No. 1573
Taught by way of Barbara J. King
The university of William and Mary
Ph.D., college of Oklahoma
Course Lecture Titles
1. what's organic Anthropology?
2. How Evolution Works
3. the talk Over Evolution
4. topic Arising-New Species
5. Prosimians, Monkeys, and Apes
6. Monkey and Ape Social habit
7. The brain of the good Ape
8. versions for Human Ancestors?
9. Introducing the Hominids
10. Lucy and corporate
11. Stones and Bones
12. Out of Africa
13. Who have been the Neandertals?
14. Did searching Make Us Human?
15. The Prehistory of Gender
16. smooth Human Anatomy and behaviour
17. at the Origins of Homo sapiens
19. Do Human Races Exist?
20. smooth Human edition
21. physique fats, nutrition, and weight problems
22. The physique and brain Evolving
23. Tyranny of the Gene?
24. Evolution and Our destiny
Read Online or Download Biological Anthropology: An Evolutionary Perspective DVDs: The Teaching Company (The Great Courses) PDF
Best Biology books
Sm 4to, 1974, PP. 245-775, seventy five,
Foreign assessment of Cytology offers present advances and accomplished experiences in mobile biology—both plant and animal. Articles deal with constitution and keep watch over of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, keep an eye on of telephone improvement and differentiation, and telephone transformation and progress. Authored through a few of the prime scientists within the box, each one quantity presents updated info and instructions for destiny learn.
Tested nearly 30 years in the past, tools in Microbiology is the main prestigious sequence dedicated to innovations and method within the box. Now absolutely remodeled, revitalized, with a brand new structure and accelerated scope, equipment in Microbiology will proceed to supply you with attempted and validated, state of the art protocols to without delay gain your examine.
Extra resources for Biological Anthropology: An Evolutionary Perspective DVDs: The Teaching Company (The Great Courses)